6.02.2009

"carved up" , a book about polygamy [ paper cut]]







A book of paper cutting, carving page by page to create layers and dimensions of the book. Paper cuts to show on how life is like a motion picture and there are many layers to form one’s life. How is the polygamy life? It sounds great to be able to carve my life, the way I really want it to be,and turns it into beautiful shapes. Indeed, might sound tremendously fantastic, but to carve up is a total different world, another dimensional meaning.

Polygamy, might sound so fantastical to have many partners at a time but it is a hidden sorrow, agony condition for me , my life has been carved up.Being divided and dividing are the supreme reign in my life in whatever i own.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting presentation. I understand the sentiment, and the message is carried out neatly.

    Pleased to be of acquaintance, do join us again for more drawings next month!

    ReplyDelete